Audio Over IP System Components
ABAS and TEMA Audio Over IP system can consist of:
IP / SIP network speakers of all types such as horns, suspended ceiling and wall-mounted speakers, projectors and special-purpose speakers.
Network IP / SIP audio encoders and decoders for converting existing analog audio systems to IP and direct connection to IP / SIP call centers.
Microphone consoles that work with TEMA software to deliver announcements and broadcast music in multiple zones.
Central management software for big systems for health monitoring, updates, configurations, audio playback, zones selection, etc.
Audio over IP System Benefits
Beyond cost effectiveness, however, Audio over IP System offers other important benefits, including:
- Scalability (the ability to easily accommodate growth and other configuration changes)
- Convenience (easy and fast installation with smartphone app for managing and making announcements from any IP/SIP telephone device).
- Reliability (TEMA systems are built for continuous operation 24/7 – 365 days a year)
- Tight integration with Voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems, IP codecs, and PC-based applications.
- Two-way communication (IP network speakers have a built-in microphone that allows two-way communication after an IP / SIP phone call)
- “Future-proofing” (high likelihood of fitting well into any scenario for future facility requirements).
- Easy audio distribution (to inaccessible locations such as far reached villages, settlements and facilities.
- High quality audio (Play audio in formats up to the highest 44.1KHz CD music quality)
Putting all these elements together creates a value proposition that is hard to ignore and makes audio over IP an ideal candidate, whether you are designing a new system or completely upgrading an existing audio installation.
Audio over IP system Technical Features
All Audio over IP devices of TEMA TELECOMUNICAZIONI provide advanced technical features such as:
- Built-in SIP client for integration with IP-PBX call centers.
- TEMA devices are manufactured for continuous 24/7 operation. All systems have PoE technology and all outdoor speakers have IP65 humidity certification.
- Server-less operation, there is no need for a central server with a special software for the system to operate, so there is no single point of failure.
- Ability to manage multiple devices with central software for health monitoring, updates, configurations, etc.
- Prerecorded audio messages transmission through time scheduler or dry contacts trigger
- Operation also through iOS / Android app.
- Audio transmission is possible from microphones, music sources, paging consoles with zones selection, PC software, SIP, etc.
- Audio over IP technology has no limitation and gives excellent results from the smallest system to a system with over 1.000 terminals.
Why Choose ABAS
Our 37-year experience and expertise, partnered with technical support teams and constant in-house system testing, guarantees that ABAS will provide you with reliable, long-lasting Audio over IP Systems that can meet all the strict requirements of the largest and most complex projects.
ABAS, alongside its fully dedicated and specialized audio department, with professional audio engineers, will take over and carry out your project from A to Z. From its designing and the supplying of the products and their installation, till the after sales support, our team will provide you with the ideal solution, tailor-made to your specific type of business and budget. Always taking into consideration the unique characteristics of each system, ABAS will provide excellent sound wherever needed.