Museum & Tour Guide System Types
There are two types of guide systems: The museum guide and the tour guide systems.
Museum Guide System
Museum guide systems are un-guided and provide audio and multimedia information for exhibits to the visitors via special handheld devices. They are used whenever visitors require precise and entertaining guidance.
Tour Guide Systems
Tour guide systems provide live audio guidance and are used when a guide wants to speak to a visitor group through wireless microphones and headphones, without disturbing the other visitors. They are very easy to use and thanks to manual channel selection, they enable many tours to be carried out simultaneously.
Museum and Tour Guide System Characteristics
What are the characteristics of a Tour Guide System?
- Multiple Configuration options
- Clearly delivered message through headsets – high quality digital audio
- Durable, strong & reliable
- Portable system – lightweight hard case, perfect for international or domestic travel
- Operates on a 2.4GHz Wireless Frequency – license-free and legal in all countries
- Long battery life – 10+ hours, works all day and charge at night using the built-in charge dock
- Flexible – suits large or small group
- Environmentally Sound – Rechargeable batteries
Museum & Tour Guide System Applications
ABAS Museum and Tour Guide Systems can be used in:
- Theme Parks
- Trade Fairs
- Tours of Cities