Nurse Call System Advantages
- Economical with zero maintenance
- Completely reliable and simple to use by patients and staff
- Extensible to meet future requirements
- Suitable for any type of project, from the simplest to the most demanding.
- Up to 900 rooms and 14 centers in one system
- Two-way communication between patients and staff
- IP technology systems
Nurse Call System Applications
ABAS Nurse Call Systems can apply to:
- Elderly Homes
- Military Hospitals
Nurse Call System Components
A typical hospital application for each room consists of:
- The room substation which is suitable for automatic voice communication with the central station
- The patient’s bed module
- The bathroom call module with pullable cordon
- The corridor lamp with indicative call lights for nurse presence, emergency etc.
The central station which is placed at the nurse’s station is suitable for voice communication with any room. If a nurse is currently in a room, they can manage any other calls that are being made from other rooms, directly from the room unit.
- Rooms calls can also be answered from the nurse’s wireless phone wherever they are.
- The devices of the rooms are waterproof and suitable for hospital use.
- Nurse Call systems without voice communication with call with lights and buzzer sound are also available.