The Ellinikon AMEAElliniko, Athens
The Ellinikon Building complex for People with Disabilities (PwD), is a model building complex for social care with a total area of 11,500 square meters. The complex will open its doors in autumn 2023 and will house four clubs for children and adults with disabilities.
ABAS, in collaboration with the General Contractor EKTER, carried out the study, supply, installation, and configuration of state-of-the-art audio, video and smart automations technology systems.
To cover the project’s needs, EN54 PAVA systems with over 250 EN54-24 certified speakers were used, to provide excellent and uniform sound coverage, and to reproduce and distribute high quality music. Furthermore, AV Over IP high-definition video transmission systems, Digital Signage and Projection systems, smart automation system, and a digital conference system were installed.
Systems installed in detail:
- Public Address & Voice Alarm System EN54 with active equipment certified according to ΕΝ54-16, and use of special DSP processors in each zone. It is self-monitoring with backup amplifiers that are activated in case of failure. It provides excellent and uniform sound coverage for the safe conduct of critical announcements in case of danger, allowing the timely evacuation of the premises.
- Power Sound System and Music Distribution consisting of 2 active line array systems, power speakers and subwoofers.
- Professional Video Projection System with a professional Laser projector EPSONof high brightness 13,000 lumens, for ultimate viewing. The projector can be hidden with the use of a special lift mechanism when not in use.
- Professional 4Κ Digital Signage monitors with special lift mechanisms to keep them hidden in the ceiling when not in use.
- Industry leading AV-Over-IP System with DigitalMedia NVX by CRESTRON USA, for digital audio and uncompressed video 4K60 HDR transmission without latency in every monitor of the building, ensuring maximum safety.
- Enterprise Automation System CRESTRONwith the use of special Automation and DSP controllers for controlling all audio and video systems.
- Digital Conference System with high-end conference units and integrated touch screens, for any event.
The project will serve at least 300 of our fellow citizens with disabilities, in state-of-the-art facilities fully in line with international standards, to meet essential and functional needs of the disabled with the outmost respect.
ABAS contributes with its participation in the pioneering architectural design of the building, which is a model for social care buildings across Europe.
The copyright of the images belongs to their creators.